Sunday, May 24, 2009

Things I hate. Part 1.

I don't remember half the things that happen around me, however Beeg or Important they might be. And the other half that I do remember just seems too boring and plain for me to write about. So I thought I'd just put down a list of things and maybe people I really, REALLY hate. Just for the records, Hate is a big word for me and heck, I don't hate unimportant and seemingly non-existant things like the new-age brigade of backbiters or hypocrites or the likes. What I mean to say is there is a backbiter or hypocrite inside every one of us. That side just re-surfaces at different frequencies in different cases. No? Okay...Lemme put it this way; have you never told your mom about your brother's new girlfriend? Or how he spent the Stationary money on fags? Have you never told X how Y doesn’t like him one bit? No? Wow. Kick yourself in the shins lujer and get a life. [Trying to be more politically correct] Okay, I won’t advocate anything…but I still (very strongly) feel that Backbiters are not people you HAVE to hate (certain cases exempted).

Moving on...
I am a person of extreme ideas. It’s either black or white, nothing in between. Similarly, it’s either wrong or right.., love or hate. Enough rambling already?
Not necessarily in the same order. Here goes…

1. YOU telecom!
Nothing, NOTHING, gets worse than this. Every time we are all romantic and touchy feely and 16-year-old-couple-ish….BANG! YOU telecom plays nasty and comes in the way of us getting “physical” – Whatever minimal amounts of sense that means. Like the other day…The censor board almost lowered its stringent standards and Boom! Gone! Over.

2. Chick flicks.
Whatever happened to good Cinema. Okay, I was never interested in it in the first place but God Damn, I care about 'Good Cinema' even if I dont watch it . A friend recently wanted to thank me for some school stuff I'd helped him with a few ages ago and so we went out for a movie. By the end of it my decision of not watching Indian cinema for sometime just got a lil more firm.

Can I add more later?
*Picks up the White rum in chillies and olives and walks away *

4 comments:

  1. I believe Life is not about black or white but some shades of grey in between too...I loved reading your thoughts about everything ...you know yourself very well and that's what most of us are still trying to search within!!!

    Do enter my giveaway here
    http://fashionquotient.blogspot.com/2011/07/fq-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Mused back