Friday, May 22, 2009

New Peoples. Yaay!

I am at my lazy best these days and the lack of inspiration with it has resulted in no posts. + I just dont get the kind of time...y'all c, sucha buzy skedual I'ave, dahlings.

Weelll,
A lot has been happenin' lately but somehow I just can't put stuff into words at this point of time. Probably I will post this long post,someday . Oh Btw, My result is due anytime now. *Shivers *

ALSO, There is this whole Mu13 meeting thingy. Confidential. ;) EVERYONE will be there!! xD
Everyone? :s

I got this pretty black tote yesterday. Oooooh and I Likeee it. I am gonna sleep with it tonight! There is this shop near the Palam base where I got it from and coz I shopped for some Rs. 1000 the guy gifted me a (complementary) set of VLCC things.
Ah, Shopping.

Yaaawnn! I ammmmmmm sleepppyyyyyyyyyyy...
And So, My people have been invited to blog here. xD
They'll introduce themselves...so over to you, honeybuns.
:*

3 comments:

  1. M envious of the bag... :D Mul3 is a secret club for girls who go motu by sitting at home nd studyin all day :P p.s. the thinker of this PJ is insured

    ReplyDelete

Mused back