Saturday, May 16, 2009

Numero Uno

*Drumroll *
Well, Not really. This happens to be my third blog on Blogspot and fourth otherwise. So, well, I am kinda old here, yeah. Just that this one wont be as Anti-social as the others. Let me cut a long story short.

1. Me - I am a 17 something(...sometimes 17 going on 71 does it better), student, not-so-single, not-at-all-ready-to-mingle, passionate writer, foodie, lover (generalizing-ly). This is, almost, everything life is all about. And I am going to write about exactly this...or Am I? Weelll, I have been bread, buttered and toasted in Pune, Delhi, Meerut and the likes. The Dream of my life is to find something I have been looking for, forever. What is it? Read on. I guess I will introduce you to it (Someday, somewhere)
Btw, My name...Mayra means Beautiful in the sense of it and The spring or The wind, literally. And the best part is its meaning is the same as the meaning of my own name ;)

2. Musings of a Teenager - Maybe I read this somewhere and I was "influenced" or maybe I just made it up in my head like all these other things. But yeah, Its just apt. Its just what the Blog title of My Blog should be like.


"Words have meaning and names have power"

3 comments:

  1. lover (generalizing-ly).
    *raises eyebrows*

    The Dream of my life is to find something I have been looking for...forever. What is it? Read on...I guess I will introduce it to you somewhere.
    *wonders....... *

    2. Musings of a Teenager
    That is exactly what the blog title should be :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please post more.....

    ReplyDelete

Mused back